This is a very unique and useful app available for the Bada users. The app will enable the user to use his Samsung Wave as an extra monitor for his Windows computer, be it Windows Vista or Windows 7. So, not only does this app increase the productivity and easy of accessibility of the computer, it also makes remote accessing the key technology behind this concept. Read on for a detailed review.
Price: Rs. 600
Compatible OS: Bada 1.2
Download this App: Air Display for Samsung Wave and Wave II
Supported Phones: Wave(S8500), Wave II(S8530)
Air Display – Samsung Wave App Review
Pros & Cons:
- Works well with Windows Vista or 7 (both 32 and 64-bit).
- Very appealing and interesting.
- Useful in a wide genre of scenarios.
- Windows 7 start edition is not supported.
- The PC and Wave device needs to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Too highly priced.
To establish the connectivity, all you need to do is install the required drivers on to your computer. Thus, the computer desktop of yours will be extended on to your Wave handset. Now, cool features as support for auto-rotation will definitely strike your eyes. The app will also enable the user to drag the computer windows on to your Wave and then use the touch screen to interact with them.
- You need to install the drivers recommended by the app in your computer.
- After that, you will launch the Air Display app on your phone.
- Now, from your computer, you will need to select your Wave device from the list of devices available to it on the local network.
Air Display – Samsung Wave App Ratings
The amazing interface design accompanied by the app makes it deserve a score of 8 out of 10 in this category.
The app is very useful and application oriented. So, a score of 9 out of 10 in this genre seems acceptable.
The app is too highly priced, thus making the app deserve a score of 5 out of 10 in this genre.
The apt graphics accompanied by the app makes the app get a score of 8 out of 10 in this category.
The app supports a wide range of features and functionality, thus making a score of 9 out of 10 in this genre as well.
Finally, as an overall rating, I think the app should be given a score of 3.9 stars out of 5.