Being one of the highest rated games of the sports genre, Nine Hole Golf is a classic simulation of the game of golf in the 3D version. The game has been specially designed for the for those seeking real golf experience through their Bada handsets. The game supports around 6 golf characters, and 3 spacious and well-designed golf courses. Each of the golf-course will be having around 27 holes and distinct landscapes. Read on for a detailed review.
Price: Rs. 300
Compatible OS: Bada 1.0
Download this Game: Nine Hole Golf for Samsung Wave and Wave II
Supported Phones: Wave(S8500), Wave II(S8530)
Nine Hole Golf – Samsung Wave Game Review
Pros & Cons:
- Provides the camera chasing view.
- Real-time 3D golf course.
- Realistic simulation of golf ball physics.
- Allows reflection of the stroke choice of the player, terrain and wind conditions and greenery.
- Provides golfer characters with realistic expressions.
- Very high priced.
- No lite version of the game is available.
The game will allow the user to compete with his friends and connect and play with up to 4 simultaneous players. The 3D graphics of the game gives the user a completely different level of satisfaction and experience of gaming on the mobile device.
- Try to choose from among the 4 typical clubs and the five swings for obtaining the best results.
- Be aware of the challenging factors of the game which include water hazards, adjustable wind effects and bunkers.
Nine Hole Golf – Samsung Wave Game Ratings
The interface of the game has been very well designed which makes the app deserve a score of 9 out of 10 in this category.
In terms of usability, there is a little scope of improvement, and the game can be made even better in this regard. So, a score of 7 out of 10 in this regard seems appropriate.
The game has been priced quite high, making the app deserve a score of 4 out of 10 in this genre.
The 3D graphics accompanied by the app makes the gaming experience quite realistic and smooth. So, a score of 8 out of 10 in this category seems acceptable.
The app supports quite some features which make the game complete. So, a score of 8 out of 10 in this genre seems advisable.
On the whole, I would love to give the game an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5.