The Fruit Ninja game has been called as the “most satisfying fruit game ever” and this statement is clearly justified for this game. The game involves splashing and cutting fruits by swiping across the screen.
Price: Rs. 120
Download this Game: Fruit Ninja for Samsung Wave and Wave II
Supported Phones: Wave(S8500), Wave II(S8530)
Fruit Ninja – Samsung Wave Game Review
Pros & Cons:
- Clearly irresistible.
- Very interesting and appealing.
- Simple but effective game play.
- The game does not provide any lags while playing.
- The game has been designed to provide high-end satisfaction.
- Very addictive.
- The game app is not available for free.
- Size of the game is 13.7 MB.
- The game app is not available for Bada 1.0; it is available for Bada 1.2.
The game play is simple. You are required to swipe your finger across the screen of your Bada handset and splatter and splash delicious fruits like that of a true Ninja Warrior. Some of the modes provided by the game include Zen, Classic and an all new Arcade mode, and all of this is bound to provide the user with hours of non-stop entertainment. Many of the blades and backgrounds are not available at the start of the game play, and you are required to unlock them by playing the game in all the modes available and progressing in the game.
- You should be careful of the bombs as they are explosive in nature and shall end your game play.
- Try to please the wise Ninja Sensei, and he will provide you with wise words and also fun fruit facts which will accompany you throughout your journey.
Fruit Ninja – Samsung Wave Game Ratings
The interface design of the game is truly amazing and seems to be very satisfying. Without providing any sort of lag in game play, the app has also been provided with an interface that is easy to understand and simple to use. So, a score of 9 ½ out of 10 seems perfect for the app in this regard.
In terms of usability, the game also scores well and has been provided with sufficient help and guidance for the users to come in acquaintance with the game. So, a score of 9 out of 10 seems perfect for the app in this genre.
The game app is available for a cost of Rs. 120 and this makes the user at least think once before downloading the game. All that is good does not come for free, and this truly visible for this game. The game is addictive and nice, and seems to be worth the cost, though a cost lesser than Rs. 120 would seem more appropriate. Nonetheless, the game is worth downloading. So, a score of 8 out of 10 in this regard seems apt for the game in this category.
The game has been provided with appropriate graphics and shall be given a score of 9 out of 10 in this regard.
On the whole, the game shall be given an overall rating of 4.5 stars out of 5.