Death Land 3D is a third-person perspective game and is based on action and adventure. There are in-game quests which we, as a female character named Wichita, are supposed to accomplish. There are zombies which need to be eliminated.
Download this app: Death Land 3D for Samsung Wave and Wave II
Supported Phones: Wave(S8500), Wave II(S8530)
Death Land 3D – Samsung Wave Game Review:
Pros & Cons:
- The game is 3D.
- Cool visuals and use of colors.
- Got a high-end game feel.
- The fighting and firing scenes are very realistic.
- Consumes about 32.86 MB which is a lot of memory.
- Runs a bit slowly even in a 1 GHz processor.
- Seems to possess some scope of improvement in the game play.
- The use of the directions in the game is rather difficult.
The controls of the games are fairly simple and screen has been set in such a way so as to enhance the experience of 3D gaming for the user. There is a jog at the bottom left corner of the screen which will be used for steering the character. To change the direction of focus of the character, you need to swipe the screen in the preferred direction.
- You should keep track of the arrow shown at the top of the screen which indicates the destination direction for you to follow.
- Try to play the game slowly and steadily as rushing will eventually lead to losing the game as it is difficult to control the motion of the character.
Death Land 3D – Samsung Wave Game Ratings:
In terms of interface design, the game is a nice one indeed. The designing has been done quite innovatively and is in fact vividly described. The help menu is of great use. Thus, the app deserves a rating of 9 out of 10 in this matter.
The usability of the game is somewhat dismantled by the huge amount of resource consumption during game-play which makes the game run a bit slow even in a 1 GHz processor. Controlling the player on the screen is difficult at that speed. So, I think the game deserves a rating of 7 out of 10 in this category.
The game is attractive and innovative, and being available for free, seems to be an added advantage for the gamers. So, the game app deserves a rating of 9 out of 10 in this regard.
The game has been incorporated with 3D graphics, and as one may expect, it makes the game a wonderful experience to have while playing it. The visual effects are sensational while firing and fighting, and the game surroundings also make use of the appropriate colors according to the situation. So, the app gets a rating of 9 out of 10 in this genre.
On the whole, the game app is quite a delightful one and is set to become quite addictive once you get the actual feel of the game. It deserves an overall rating of 4 ½ stars out of 5.