Are you fond of playing strategy games on PC, like those involving one player mission based action games? Then this can be a nice cue for you. The Dark Shrine is a game based on this genre and involves solving of missions and goals while progressing in levels. The Dark Shrine is a paid game in the full version, though a Lite version is available for free.
Price: Free, ￡1.50
Supported Phones: Wave(S8500), Wave II(S8530)
Dark Shrine – Samsung Wave Game Review
Pros & Cons:
- Similar to the PC based action games.
- Very addictive.
- Appealing in design.
- Easy controls incorporated.
- Simple to play and detailed help is provided.
- The videos incorporated are helpful.
- The game is 3D.
- Nice effects are incorporated.
- The size of the app is 32.87 MB, which is very large.
The game involves a central character called Leinhart. He needs you to guide him through the Dark Shrine. There are assassins sent by a mysterious dark force. Apart from that, there are monsters and keepers of the shrine. You need to take Leinhart out of the shrine. You may do so by defeating assassins and conquering the monsters and keepers.
- You need to tap and hold the screen to move the character.
- You need to double tap on the screen to return to the original POV.
- When you shall see enemies, you need to swipe left to right against the enemy.
- You need to remember the sword skills list provided to you.
- To perform skill attacks on the enemies, you shall need to use the directions of swiping provided in the Sword Skills List.
- You need to concentrate on precision and moderate speed.
- Be sure not to scrape the screen of your handset.
- To cast spells, you need to tap the spell icon.
- Remember to cast Stone Magic to push away enemies when you are surrounded.
- For opening portals to the next stage, you are required to collect three Gate Stones.
- When you shall level up, you will be provided GPs which you may use for upgrading your skills.
- For opening portals, you must finish the main mission.
- When you complete side missions, you shall receive items and other rewards.
Dark Shrine – Samsung Wave Game Ratings
The interface of the game has been very well designed. So, the app may be awarded a score of 9 out of 10 in this genre.
The game is very simple to play and use. The controls and help provided are detailed and efficient. So, the game may be given a rating of 9 out of 10 in this category.
The Darkshrine Lite version is available for free. So, people may try it out and if they like, they may get the full version. So, the app may be given a rating of 8 out of 10.
The game is 3D and deserves a rating of 9 out of 10.
The lite version of the game is a must try for all. So, the app may be given an overall rating of 4.5 stars out of 5.