Clash of Mages is a tactical game that is turn-based. The game play revolves around the concept of magical duels. The three types of game play include Archmage Campaign, Quick Battle and Multiplayer.
Price: Rs. 99
Size: 14.66MB, 9.69MB (WQ)
Compatible OS: Bada 1.0,
Download this Game:
Supported Phones: Wave(S8500), Wave II(S8530), Wave525 (S5253), Wave533 (S5333), Wave575 (S5753E), Wave723 (S7233E)
Clash of Mages – Samsung Wave Game Review
Pros & Cons:
- Nice graphics.
- Atmospheric music available.
- The game play is simple.
- Supports online and multiplayer mode.
- There is online leader board.
- Single player campaign available.
- There are advanced tactical AI opponents to pose greater challenge.
- You may play with friends.
- Very addictive.
- The game app is not available for free.
- Size of the game is 15.93 MB.
In the Archmage Campaign, you are required to get to an Archmage position in a Mage Guild by fighting from an Apprentice to a Master and Archmage. There are 7 trials for you to accomplish. Now, in a quick battle mode, you will have AI opponents of varying difficulty and levels as Archmage, Mage or Apprentice, and will test your skills by fighting. Furthermore, in the multiplayer mode, there are two types of game play supported, as online with the top 100 leader board, and the second being on a single device as a hot-seat multiplayer.
- Try to destroy opponent’s towers.
- Protect your own towers.
- Choose your spell card appropriately from the six cards available.
- Look in to the resources required by the spell card before choosing it as because each spell requires a cost. The 3 types of resources may be Mana, Gold and Souls.
- Keep track of the amount of each resource you own which shall be displayed behind your own tower.
Clash of Mages – Samsung Wave Game Ratings
The interface design of the app is nice and simple, but seems that there is still some scope of improvement in it. So, a score of 8 out of 10 seems apt for the game in this genre.
The app is simple to use and play. So, a score of 9 out of 10 seem perfect for the app in this regard.
Looking at a price tag of Rs. 120, it seems that the game does not deserve such a huge price and so the users will not download it before thinking twice. A price lesser than that of Rs. 120 will still be appreciable for the game. So, a score of 6 out of 10 in this category seems apt.
In terms of graphics, the game is simply amazing. There is a calm atmospheric background and the contrast of a duel makes the game very novel. So, a score of 9 out of 10 in this category seems appropriate.
The game is undoubtedly interesting, but not worth the cost factor associated with it. On the whole, the game shall be given an overall rating of 4 stars out of 5.