The Asphalt 5 is the most rocking game available for the Samsung Bada powered handsets now. It is quite a sensational car racing game, which comes in HD quality visuals and playing it, you will definitely feel like you are playing on a PC. The game has got more than 12 amazing locations for you to race, and even more than 30 attractive cars for you to choose according to your style.
Price: Rs. 66 (Slashed from Rs.180)
Download this app: Asphalt 5 for Samsung Wave and Wave II
Note: Asphalt 5 comes free only with Samsung Wave (S8500). For other Samsung bada phones, it is paid Game.
Supported Phones: Wave (S8500), Wave II (S8530)
Asphalt 5 – Samsung Wave Game Review:
Pros & Cons:
- The game comes with HD graphics.
- Amazing animations are included.
- Quite a sensational list of cars are there, which include cars from the manufacturers Lamborghini, Ferrari, Ducati and Audi.
- The races are filled with a lot of hidden shortcuts which you may discover during the gameplay, thus adding more to your enthusiasm.
- Superb control.
- Available in more than one language.
- Lots of options to choose from.
- The app size is huge, about 117.33 MB
- A memory card is required for this app on your Wave phone.
The Asphalt 5 game for your Wave is an outstanding app and is very addictive for racing lovers. The game starts with a single available car and track, which, if you win, shall unlock other tracks and cars. For winning the game, it is very important to use the Nitro boost available to you. The Nitro boost should be used carefully so as to not overuse it and eventually lose the game. It is necessary for use during overtaking other cars. You should collect the nitro boosts available to you at your path. The game has a lot of false hidden tracks which may lead to water, so you need to beware of that. You need to also collect the mechanical boosts which come in your way as because the speed of your car shall degrade otherwise. There is one difficulty which I have found till now, and that is the problem of plotting of the maps or tracks to be followed.
- Slow and steady wins the race.
- Use shortcuts and hidden jumps as much as possible.
Asphalt 5 – Samsung Wave Game Ratings:
The game is having a tremendously appealing interface design, thus deserving a rating of 9 out of 10.
The app is quite sensational when it comes to usability, making it easily of use even by the first-time handlers. Thus, the app should be given a rating of 8 out of 10.
This is an amazing app for the Wave, and is made more appealing by its price, which is free, thus it should be given a rating of 9 out of 10.
The game is possessing HD graphics and beautiful animations which are makes the game exotic to play. Thus, the app deserves a rating of 10 on 10 in this regard.
On the whole, the Asphalt 5 is the best racing game for your Wave. The overall rating earned 4 and ½ stars out of 5.