Do you wish to travel around the world, or are you planning to travel around your country? Whatever be the case, you might need the help of direction as to where you are heading. Here is where the Compass app will come into the picture.
Download this App: Compass for Samsung Wave and Wave II
Supported Phones: Wave(S8500), Wave II(S8530)
Compass – Samsung Wave App Review:
Pros & Cons:
- The size of the app is 1.07 MB, which is reasonable.
- The compass is configurable to the color of your choice.
- The appearance of the app is richly designed.
- The app is of not much use in the daily life.
- The app actually holds impact to only a small section of society.
The Compass app shall show you the direction you are heading. Actually, there is a compass shown on the screen with an arrowhead pointing to two opposite ends indicating the North and the South directions. Now, you will be shown as to which direction you are heading based on the tilt of your phone and the forward motion detected by your phone. So, you will be shown the exact direction you are heading with the degree.
- You should try to use the Compass while keeping your phone in the vertical position.
- Keep the phone away from the influence of any magnetic field which is in close proximity.
- If the phone is influenced by the magnetic field around, then you will not get correct readings.
- If your phone comes under the magnetic influence, you need to wave a figure of 8 (numerical 8) in the air for the purpose of recalibration.
Compass – Samsung Wave App Ratings:
In terms of the design of the interface, the app is made in such a way that the users find it very user friendly and easy to use. Moreover, the help provided for the app is accessible by a single tap anywhere on the screen while the app is running. So, the app can be given a rating of 8 out of 10 in this matter.
The app is not of much use for all users. Yes, people can find the directions they are heading, and he also gets the degree value, but regular users will not be interested in such a thing. The application of the app thus limited. So, the app may be given a rating of 5 out of 10 in this regard.
The app is available for free, but even then it does not belong to the genre of apps which is a must download from the Samsung App Store. The app is well designed to meet its purpose, but the purpose is very restricted. So, the app should be given a rating of 6 out of 10 in this respect.
The graphics of the app is well-polished and smooth. So, the app may be given a score of 8 out of 10 in this regard.
On the whole, the app is a nice one to try if you are looking to get the direction information. So, the app should be given a rating of 3 ½ stars out of 5.