The Basketball game is a free throw game. The game shall definitely find its use in times where you have got nothing to do, yet you wish to do something. There are the net and 4 balls. The user is required to throw the balls into the net one at a time, within a specified time limit. The number of goals you make shall determine the high scores.
Supported Phones: Wave(S8500), Wave II(S8530), Wave525 (S5253), Wave533 (S5333), Wave575 (S5753E), Wave723 (S7233E)
Basketball – Samsung Wave Game Review
Pros & Cons:
- Supports 3 languages as English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Size of the game is 2.7 MB.
- Easy to use interface.
- Attractive simulation.
- Provides high-score function.
- The game provided limited functionality and applicability.
- The game is not appealing at all times.
- The game is mood-centric.
- The game has got scope of improvement.
The game is easy and simple in usage. The user can easily lift the ball with the tap of his finger and then the ball shall rise along with the drag of the finger. To throw the ball, all you need to do is flip your finger across the screen towards the goal by touching the ball.
- Try to concentrate on the movement of your finger while flipping.
- Do not drag the ball to the goal, as it will not make the ball reach it because the game is 3D.
Basketball – Samsung Wave Game Ratings
The game seems to lack the essence of the user to download and try out this game as because the game is very restricted and monotonous. There is not randomness involved in the game play which makes the game even more boring. So, a score of 6 out of 10 is proper for the game in this genre.
The graphics of the game is cool though the game has got limited applicability. So, a score of 8 out of 10 is worthy for the game in this genre.
As a final verdict, the game has got a great scope of improvement and thus appears to have limited functionality. So, the game shall be given a score of 3.5 stars out of 5 is proper for the game.