Angry Birds on Bada has been the most demanded game from our facebook fans and subscribers. Enjoy the Angry Birds Java version untill the official game app gets launched in Samsung Apps.
In February 2011, XDA-Devlopers announced that “Angry Bird developers Rovio is in the pre-process of developing Angry Birds for Samsung Bada based devices“. This is a good sign, but it has been a long time waiting for official release. We have found full touch Java version of Angry Birds for you. Some of the features includes:
- Landscape orientation with 800 x 480 resolution
- Full support for Touch screen
- Application language: Polish (No support for English)
- Hours of gameplay
- Challenging physics-based castle demolition
How to install and play Angry Birds on Bada?
- Download jar file AngryBirds_PL_by_WX_800x480_dla.jar
- Put this jar file anywhere in your phone’s memory.
- Open file manager and tap on that jar file to install.
- This java game gets installed in Games and more section.
- Click to open and start the Game.
- Use the slingshot and launch the birds to hit and eliminate the green pigs.
- Your goal should be to eliminate all the green pigs.
- As the level advances, additional types of birds with special abilities will be available.
- Moving on next level will also make it more difficult to hit and damage the pigs.
- So use your logic, skill and brute force for crushing the enemy.
Angry Birds Java on Wave II – Demo Video
AngryBirds Java Image Gallery: